What are cookies?
Navigation Cookies ensure that the website functions properly and allow you to access content in your preferred language, to automatically recognize your location, create an account, or log in and make purchases.
Examples of "events" for which you need the use of Navigation Cookies:
- Remember previous actions, if you browse back during the same session
- Management of security token to the various services provided within the same site to identify, for example, the status of the user (registered, not registered)
- Navigation in the reserved area of the website
- Routing of customers towards specific versions / applications services Performance cookies
Performance Cookies may belong to WWW.SCENTICHE.COM or one of our partner sites. These cookies collect information about how you use our website, and what pages the user visits. All information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve our sites performance and your experience. Web Analytics, Affiliation Systems, A/B tests belong to this type of cookie.
Third-party cookies for marketing / retargeting
These cookies are used by partners of WWW.SCENTICHE.COM , to present banners of WWW.SCENTICHE.COM within other sites. Whilst browsing WWW.SCENTICHE.COM, these cookies are also used to show products that you may be interested in or products resembling those that you have browsed for before, based on your browsing history
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user may also choose to disable them. Disabling cookies may mean that the website may not work properly and/or offer limited services (such as adding items to your shopping cart and/or purchasing items). However, if you do not wish to accept cookies, then you may change your browser settings.
The following are instructions guide you on how to do this in the four most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Click on the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options". Select "Privacy" and choose your privacy settings. Here you may select your new privacy settings
- Google Chrome Click on the “Tools” icon and select “Settings”. Choose “Advanced settings”, under “Privacy” click “Content settings” “Cookies. ” Click the button to toggle Accept Cookies to Off and save your settings
- Mozilla Firefox On the menu bar, click "Tools" and then "Options". Select “Privacy” in the pop-up window to set your cookie settings.
- Safari On the menu bar, please select "Preferences". Then click on "Privacy" and adjust your cookie settings.